Difference between revisions of "Install TPTP with Update Manager"
(→Verify your installation)
Revision as of 17:18, 29 July 2008
- 1. Start Eclipse.
- 2. Open Update Manager under Help > Software Updates...
- 3. Select Available Software tab and expand Ganymede Update Site.
- 4. Check Testing and Performance and select Install button to start the installation.
- 5. In the Install dialog, select Next to continue.
- 6. Accept license agreement and select Finish to start the installation.
- 7. Select Yes upon request to restart Eclipse.
Verify your installation
- A quick way to verify your TPTP installation is to make sure a Profile button is available after restart of Eclipse workbench.