Importing and Exporting Projects
STEM is designed to allow collaboration and sharing of work by simply importing and exporting projects from your workspace.
First download a demo project and unzip it into your STEM workspace.
If you are using windows and you installed STEM in the C: drive you will probably find this at C:\stem\workspace.
Simply unzip the project into this directory.
- Start STEM and go to the Designer Perspective.
- RIGHT CLICK in the Project Explorer window and select
- >Import>Existing Projects Into Workspace
- select NEXT
- click BROWSE
- navigate to your workspace (e.g., C:\stem\workspace). You should see the new project folder you just extracted.
- Select it (or Select ALL)
- click finish.
Similarly, you can select existing projects and Export them into an archive that you may then share with a colleague.