IAM Moving from Google Code
Revision as of 22:33, 3 December 2008 by Agramirez.exist.com
< To: IAM
Tasks to do
- [done] Rename in packages/files
- [done] org.devzuz.q.maven to org.eclipse.iam
- [done] org.devzuz.q.maven to org.eclipse.iam.core in the org.devzuz.q.maven.core plugin
- [done]org.eclipse.iam.search or org.eclipse.iam.search.core ?
- amuino: This is interesting, but I don't think it is needed as part of the move. In the same line, buckminster integration needs to be split in `core` and `ui` ([done]).
- Support legacy naming
- classpath container
- what else?
- [done] Make uniform use of the maven conventions (some projects have source code on src, some on src/main/java)
- [done] Rename the plug-in "org.eclipse.iam.maven.dependencyviewer" to "org.eclipse.iam.maven.dependency.viewer" (i.e. split that last segment in two)
- This is to match the dependency.analisys plug-in. It makes sense to have them sharing the same naming scheme.
- [done] Related to the previous one, move the org.devzuz.q.maven.dependency.* in the dependency viewer to org.eclipse.iam.dependency.viewer (insert the "viewer" segment that is currently missing).