IAM Moving from Google Code
Revision as of 03:03, 3 November 2008 by Amuino.gmail.com
Tasks to do
- Rename in packages/files
- org.devzuz.q.maven to org.eclipse.iam
- Support legacy naming
- classpath container
- what else?
- Make uniform use of the maven conventions (some projects have source code on src, some on src/main/java)
- Rename the plug-in "org.eclipse.iam.maven.dependencyviewer" to "org.eclipse.iam.maven.dependency.viewer" (i.e. split that last segment in two)
- This is to match the dependency.analisys plug-in. It makes sense to have them sharing the same naming scheme.
- Related to the previous one, move the org.devzuz.q.maven.dependency.* in the dependency viewer to org.eclipse.iam.dependency.viewer (insert the "viewer" segment that is currently missing).