|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
|Hudson Release Artifacts|
The base distribution for Hudson is a WAR file which can be obtained from the Hudson download page. This version represents just the Hudson Core without any plugins included.
When you first run this version in a clean setup you will be prompted to carry out extra setup and install a set of recommended plugins as well as any others that you might need.
Operating System Specific Distributions
As well as providing the cross O/S WAR distribution, Hudson is also available as a series of O/S specific install packages:
- .deb - for Debian and Ubuntu
- RedHat .rpm - for RedHat, Fedora, CentOS and Oracle Linux
- OpenSUSE .rpm - for SUSE Linux
These distributions are all hosted on java.net and can be downloaded from hudson-ci.org.
Windows users should download and use either of the two WAR distributions (Base or Plugin Bundle).
Plugin Bundle WAR Distribution
To provide a smoother out-of-the box experience for Hudson users, we also provide a plugin bundle WAR distribution. This distribution includes the most commonly used plugins pre-installed for you. This is a larger download (~93 megabytes as opposed to ~26 for the base WAR. Because the Plugin Bundle WAR contains non-Eclipse code (third party plugins) it is hosted on hudson-ci.org, and contains a mix of EPL and MIT licensed artifacts.
Plugins Included in this Distribution
The Plugin Bundle WAR contains the following commonly used plugins:
- Static Analysis Utilities - This plug-in provides utilities for the static code analysis plug-ins.
- Checkstyle Plug-in - This plug-in collects the Checkstyle analysis results of the project modules and visualizes the found warnings.
- CVS Plug-in
- Deploy Plugin - This plugin allows you to deploy a war to a container after a successful build.
- Disk-usage plugin - This plugin counts disk usage.
- Email Extension Plugin - This plugin is a replacement for Hudson's built-in email publisher
- FindBugs Plug-in - This plug-in collects the FindBugs analysis results of the project modules and visualizes the found warnings.
- GIT plugin - This plugin integrates GIT with Hudson.
- Groovy Support Plugin
- JFreeChart Plugin
- JNA Native Support Plugin
- Maven 2 job type Plugin - legacy Maven support
- Maven 3 Plugin
- PMD Plug-in - This plug-in collects the PMD analysis results of the project modules and visualizes the found warnings.
- REST Plugin
- SSH Slaves plugin
- Subversion Plug-in
- Translation Assistance plugin
- XPath Provider Plugin - This plugin provides XPath support for Hudson