Difference between revisions of "Hudson-ci/contacts and help"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Forum ==
== Forum ==
Revision as of 04:55, 9 August 2011
Most general Q & A type activities within the Hudson community take place on the Hudson Forum itself. This is available:
Currently the Hudson project maintains two mailing lists, primarily for the committers and contributors on the project. These are:
- Hudson-dev - The core developers (for committers, contributors and pretty much anyone that is interested in the mechanics of Hudson)
- Hudson-commits - a distribution list that is used to notify interested parties in commits to the Hudson GIT repositories.Note that commits to the website source control do not appear on this list
Searching for and Reporting Bugs
Hudson uses the the Eclipse Bugzilla to manage issues and bugs.
- To search Bugzilla for Hudson issues -> Follow this Link for the general interface to Bugzilla. Specify "Hudson" as the Product.
- To log a new bug against Hudson -> Follow this link
Note that some older issues in Bugzilla which were ported over from Java.net may contain a drilldown link to further information contained in the old issues repository.
- Report: Current open Hudson bug list