|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
|Community Meeting 6-Feb-2012|
Add or comment on agenda items here, just prefix the item with your name so we can identify you on the call:
- [susan] M1 Release
- [susan] Eclipse Move progress
- [susan] Website and wiki
- [susan] Initial Code Contribution
- [susan] Issues migration
- [manfred]Status on the Hudson book and strategy going forward
- [henrik] Can the supporting images/icons be released from copyright restrictions? Enough so that if a OSS plugin book starts it can re-use some of the styling.
- [henrik] Status of eclipse gerrit rollout
- [henrik] Status of new hudson-on hudson ? Mayby we should not move the actual hudson jobs,as I have most of them working already ready to load using the jobcreator tool
- [henrik] Could we use something like : https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Plugin+Compatibility+Tester. I think it would be a good idea, but I am not sure how much of the solution itself we can reuse. Personally I am not too fond of just downloading via a update centre, and it doesn't seem to support adding more tests in case the plugin provided ones are sub-standard.