|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
|Community Meeting 6-Feb-2012|
Add or comment on agenda items here, just prefix the item with your name so we can identify you on the call:
- [susan] M1 Release
- [susan] Eclipse Move progress
- [susan] Website and wiki
- [susan] Initial Code Contribution
- [susan] Issues migration
- [henrik] Status of eclipse gerrit rollout
- [henrik] Status of hudson on hudson (new machine + hopefully I can report on some jobcreator progess)
- [manfred]Status on the Hudson book and strategy going forward
- [henrik] Jason's suggestion for moving away from jira/confluence, my concerns are primarily:
- The current confluence have alot of information that is cross cutting and not related to specific plugins, such as developer guides. Do you suggest we move all that to the eclipse wiki?
- What do we do about all the plugins which hasn't changed in a long time and thus still have a URL setting pointing to the hudson wiki?
- We have pages that query the current state of a plugin such as the hudson-plugin-info macro would we loose this functionality or can the eclipse wiki provide the same?.
- if we move shared content to the eclipse wiki, will eclipse introduce any restrictions in contributing or is it just as open as our current solution?