|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Community Meeting 23-Jan-2012|
Add or comment on agenda items here, just prefix the item with your name so we can identify you on the call:
Suggested by Susan
- 3.0.0M0 Release!
- Eclipse Move progress
- Initial Code Contribution
- Issues migration
- Release plans and version numbers
- Machine Provisioning
Suggested by Winston
- Non Eclipse committer contribution process (raised by Henrik)
Suggested by Henrik
- The Hudson book is a fine user manual, but it lacks advanced topics such as plugin development. Would it be better to create a new book like "Hudson Advanced topics"/"Hudson plugin development" or is it better to expand the current book ? (personally I think there might be value in splitting in to a user manual and a developer manual) see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Hudson-ci/Planning/Hudson_Book_Ideas
- How does one contribute to the book(s) including getting review of submitted content?