|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Community Meeting 20-Feb-2012|
Add or comment on agenda items here, just prefix the item with your name so we can identify you on the call:
- What is the status on the next release on the 2.x line?
- [susan] M2/M3 Release
- [susan] Website and wiki
- [susan] Initial Code Contribution
- [susan] Issues migration
- [Winston] Hudson performance in a enterprise installation, defining best practice, dedicating a release for performance analysis.
- [Henrik] What are the core team's priorities besides the eclipse migration? upcoming features?
- [Henrik] Out approach to scripting Hudson seems half-hearted at best, how do we improve this? (We need a unified way that plugins can easily attach themselves to)
- CLI works: but is limited in its API plus requires special access through firewalls etc.
- old "REST" api: I can configure a project, but it generally lacks in api
- new "REST" api, I can get state but I cannot seem to figure out how to configure project, nodes etc. e.g. can't find url for projects config.xml, nodes doesn't support configuration at all.