< Hudson-ci | community meetings
|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
|Community Meeting 16-April-2012|
- latest CQ count
- next milestone release
- New java.net release
- resolving recursive dependencies in core
- using Eclipse marketplace for plugins
- Eclipse contributors
- Status of hudson on hudson and sonar installation?
- Status of gerrit usage? (it is available we just need to sign up: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gerrit). I think we need this as the github replicas are not really working (I can't find up2date github repos)
- I think we need to redo our Tiers list for the plugins.I see plugins in Tier 2 (Hudson maintained and in addition are tested as part of the QA certification process) but they have moved on and released several Jenkins only versions.Personally I don't consider retesting an outdated version of a plugin to fit a Tier 2 category. I suggest the following Tiers
- Core: (All plugins delivered as part of the core)
- Tier 1: Plugins (hich signal Hudson support in the pom and which is tested as part of the core release process or hudson-on-hudson. could in theory contain plugins with jenkins only support but we test as part of our release process?
- Tier 2: Plugins which signal Hudson support but are responsible for their own QA. Also plugins with jenkins parent but performs QA on Hudson
- Tier 3: Plugins which signal Jenkins support but we are performing some install testing or hudson-on-hudson testing.
- No Tier: Others
- I think I have the plugin testing framework ready. How do we get people to use it ie. who will start adding testcases for install tested plugins?