|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
- 3.0.0 Milestone 0 release is out. Congratulations to all for getting it to this stage.
- Details of the libraries moved and the CQ process to date are available here https://hudsoncentral.wordpress.com/2012/01/18/first-hudson-release-from-eclipse-foundation/
- Henrik: Plugin testing effort, and coordinated contact with plugin owners of plugins with problems?
- Eclipse Move progress
- Initial Code Contribution
- Issues migration
- Release plans and version numbers
- Machine Provisioning (henrik: 1:How do we manage this machine e.g. add Hudson on Hudson jobs, 2: Any chance a Sonar installation will fit on there?)
Suggested by Winston
- Non Eclipse committer contribution process (raised by Henrik)
- Nominating Henrik for Technical Leadership role to support Hudson plugins.
Suggested by Manfred
- Status on the Hudson book and strategy going forward
Suggested by Henrik
- The Hudson book is a fine user manual, but it lacks advanced topics such as plugin development. Would it be better to create a new book like "Hudson Advanced topics"/"Hudson plugin development" or is it better to expand the current book ? (personally I think there might be value in splitting in to a user manual and a developer manual) see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Hudson-ci/Planning/Hudson_Book_Ideas
- How does one contribute to the book(s) including getting review of submitted content?
- Status of Gerrit workflow for non-committer contributions to eclipse parts?