This page is currently a stub. It will be expanded as the content from | Using Hudson on the hudson-ci site is migrated locally.
- Intalling Hudson
- Starting and Accessing Hudson
- Administering Hudson
- Building a software project
- Building a maven2 project
- Building a multi-configuration project
- Monitoring external jobs
- Distributed builds
- Features controlled by system properties
- Search Box
- Hudson script console
- Hudson CLI
- Securing Hudson
- Remote access API
- Change time zone
- Splitting a big job into smaller jobs
- Hudson for non-Java projects
- Post-initialization script
- job creator tool
- completo en español para usar Hudson con varios de sus plugins.|Hudson con Ant, JUnit, Emma y Sonar. (Spanish)
- [Testing centered mediacast showing Hudson installation and basic features|HudsonDemo]
- [NetBeans plugin|http://wiki.netbeans.org/HudsonInNetBeans]
- [Eclipse plugin|http://code.google.com/p/hudson-eclipse/]
- [IntelliJ plugin|http://plugins.intellij.net/plugin/?id=3943]
- [Hudson Portlet|http://labs.jboss.com/portletswap/portlets_collab.html] for monitoring Hudson in your portal.
- [Firefox Add-on Build Monitor|Firefox Add-on Build Monitor] displays Hudson builds on Firefox status bar panel.
- [Google Chrome extension|https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/hfncndbfmjmafoodaigpoicpbdfhhgdo] to monitor status from Google Chrome.
- [Hudson Monitor Chrome Extension|https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/lnalnbkkohdcnaapeeceifjabgmdfgah] shows Hudson build statuses in the Google Chrome / Chromium browser
- [Ant Job Clone script] Demonstrates how one might use an ant target to automatically create CI Builds on a remote hudson server based on a local subversion working copy.
- [Bash Job Clone script] Similar to the [Ant Job Clone script], but based in bash shell using curl to talk to the server.
- [HudsonMobi for iPhone, iPod and iPad|http://hudson-mobi.com] Centrally connect and securely manage multiple Hudson CI instances over the Internet from your iPhone, iPod or iPad
- [Hudson2Go for Android|http://sites.google.com/site/hudson2go/] Monitor Hudson from your Android phone.
- [Hudson Helper iPhone and iPod Touch App|http://greensopinion.blogspot.com/2009/05/hudson-helper-hudson-on-your-iphone.html] Monitor Hudson from your iPhone or iPod Touch
- [Hudson Helper Android App|http://greensopinion.blogspot.com/2009/06/hudson-helper-for-android.html] Monitor Hudson from your Android phone
- [Hudson tray tracker|http://code.google.com/p/hudson-tray-tracker/] monitor Hudson from your Windows task tray icon.
- [Hudson on Cocoa|http://code.google.com/p/hudson-on-cocoa/] monitor Hudson from your Mac OS X status bar
- [Gnome Panel Status Widget|Gnome Panel Status Widget] monitor Build status in your gnome panel
- [Conky Hudson Status|http://wiki.github.com/Ronnie76er/conkyhudson/] show your Hudson status on Conky
- [Monitoring Hudson] jobs from tools that support Cruise Control.
Programming Language specific topics
- [Hudson and PHP]
- [Hudson Build Status Lava Lamps]
- [Hudson Ambient Orb|http://weblogs.java.net/blog/nidaley/archive/2007/08/my_extreme_feed_1.html]
- ["Red Bear Alert\!" - The Hudson Bear Lamps|http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=20250625]
- ["Watch the bikes\!" - Extreme Feedback with Traffic Lights|http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=38633731]
- [Start to smell those code smells |http://schneide.wordpress.com/2009/09/08/smell-if-its-well/]
- [Continuous Integration Monitor Library|http://sourceforge.net/projects/ci-monitor-lib/%7CA Java Swing based library that allows a user to monitor multiple continuous integration server instances (Such as Hudson and CruiseControl instances) easily and effectively.]
- [Add a Google-O-Meter to a view|HUDSON:Add a Google-O-Meter to a view]
- [My software builds on my computer but not on Hudson]
- [Spawning processes from build]
- [Stopping build does not stop spawned processes - ProcessTreeKiller|ProcessTreeKiller]
- [A thread hangs in forkAndExec on Solaris|Solaris Issue 6276483]
- [Slave JVM freezes on Windows when started from SSH]
- [Maven2 project and JDK5]
- [I'm getting OutOfMemoryError]
- [I'm getting too many open files error]
- [I'm aborting a build but it's not happening. What's going on?|Aborting a build]
- [IOException: Not enough space|IOException Not enough space]
- [Running Hudson behind Apache]
- [Running Hudson behind Squid]
- [Trouble-shooting build hangs|Build is hanging]
- [Hudson windows service fails to start]
- [Windows slaves fail to start via DCOM]
- [Windows slaves fail to start via ssh]
- [Windows slaves fail to start via JNLP]
- [JNA is already loaded]
- [Show the names of jobs which do not load properly]
- [Hudson reading old build results when starting up]
- [Mailing lists|http://java.net/projects/hudson/lists]
- [Mailing list tips|Mailing list tips]
Most of the art work is derived from [Tango Project|http://tango.freedesktop.org/], and thus this portion of Hudson is covered by their license ([Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license|http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/]). The rest (that is, all the code, documents, build scripts, etc.) is covered by [the MIT license|http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php], unless otherwise stated in individual files