This page is currently a stub. It will be expanded as the content from | Using Hudson on the hudson-ci site is migrated locally.
- Intalling Hudson
- Starting and Accessing Hudson
- Administering Hudson
- Building a software project
- Building a maven2 project
- Building a multi-configuration project
- Monitoring external jobs
- Distributed builds
- Features controlled by system properties
- Search Box
- Hudson script console
- Hudson CLI
- Securing Hudson
- Remote access API
- Change time zone
- Splitting a big job into smaller jobs
- Hudson for non-Java projects
- Post-initialization script
- job creator tool
- completo en español para usar Hudson con varios de sus plugins.|Hudson con Ant, JUnit, Emma y Sonar. (Spanish)
- [Testing centered mediacast showing Hudson installation and basic features|HudsonDemo]
- NetBeans plugin
- Eclipse plugin
- IntelliJ plugin
- Hudson Portlet for monitoring Hudson in your portal.
- Firefox Add-on Build Monitor displays Hudson builds on Firefox status bar panel.
- Google Chrome extension to monitor status from Google Chrome.
- Hudson Monitor Chrome Extension shows Hudson build statuses in the Google Chrome / Chromium browser
- Ant Job Clone script Demonstrates how one might use an ant target to automatically create CI Builds on a remote hudson server based on a local subversion working copy.
- Bash Job Clone script Similar to the Ant Job Clone script, but based in bash shell using curl to talk to the server.
- HudsonMobi for iPhone, iPod and iPad Centrally connect and securely manage multiple Hudson CI instances over the Internet from your iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Hudson2Go for Android Monitor Hudson from your Android phone.
- Hudson Helper iPhone and iPod Touch App Monitor Hudson from your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Hudson Helper Android App Monitor Hudson from your Android phone
- Hudson tray tracker monitor Hudson from your Windows task tray icon.
- Hudson on Cocoa monitor Hudson from your Mac OS X status bar
- Gnome Panel Status Widget monitor Build status in your gnome panel
- Conky Hudson Status show your Hudson status on Conky
- Monitoring Hudson jobs from tools that support Cruise Control.
Programming Language specific topics
- Hudson Build Status Lava Lamps
- Hudson Ambient Orb
- "Red Bear Alert\!" - The Hudson Bear Lamps
- "Watch the bikes\!" - Extreme Feedback with Traffic Lights|
- Start to smell those code smells
- Continuous Integration Monitor Library - A Java Swing based library that allows a user to monitor multiple continuous integration server instances (Such as Hudson and CruiseControl instances) easily and effectively.]
- Add a Google-O-Meter to a view
- My software builds on my computer but not on Hudson
- Spawning processes from build
- Solaris Issue 6276483
- Slave JVM freezes on Windows when started from SSH
- Maven2 project and JDK5
- I'm getting OutOfMemoryError
- I'm getting too many open files error
- Aborting a build
- IOException Not enough space
- Running Hudson behind Apache
- Running Hudson behind Squid
- Build is hanging
- Hudson windows service fails to start
- Windows slaves fail to start via DCOM
- Windows slaves fail to start via ssh
- Windows slaves fail to start via JNLP
- JNA is already loaded
- Show the names of jobs which do not load properly
- Hudson reading old build results when starting up
Most of the art work is derived from Tango Project, and thus this portion of Hudson is covered by their license (Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike license). The rest (that is, all the code, documents, build scripts, etc.) is covered by the MIT license, unless otherwise stated in individual files