< Hudson-ci | Planning
Revision as of 16:17, 4 September 2011 by Henrik.hlyh.dk (New page: == Overview == This page is for discussing the "Job Templates" feature. It is sometime also known as cascading jobs == Requirements == Details are comming later, but the high le...)
This page is for discussing the "Job Templates" feature. It is sometime also known as cascading jobs
Details are comming later, but the high level requirements are
- It must be visible in the job which values are inherited and from where
- It must be possible to remove a specialization in a job reverting to the inherited value
- It must be able to mark a job as "template" so it is possible to define triggers in them, without the triggers actually triggering on these incomplete jobs
- In these template jobs it must be possible to speficy which values are "exported" and which is unset.
- Multiple inheritence must be possible.