Hudson-ci/Using Hudson/Installing Hudson/Installing Hudson SUSE
|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Installing Hudson on openSUSE|
On SUSE derived RPM-based distributions, such as openSUSE and Novell SUSE Linux Enteprise, you can install Hudson through zypper.
Recent versions are available in http://hudson-ci.org/downloads/opensuse/ for manual download.
- sudo wget -O /etc/zypp/repos.d/hudson.repo http://hudson-ci.org/opensuse/hudson.repo
- sudo zypper refresh
- sudo zypper install hudson
What does this package do?
- Hudson will be launched as a daemon up on start. See /etc/init.d/hudson for more details.
- The 'hudson' user is created to run this service.
- Log file will be placed in /var/log/hudson/hudson.log. Check this file if you are troubleshooting Hudson.
Where to go from here?
- Try Hudson locally : http://localhost:8080 and install whatever plugins and more you need.