Hudson-ci/Using Hudson/Installing Hudson/Installing Hudson RPM
< Hudson-ci | Using Hudson | Installing Hudson
Revision as of 12:40, 18 August 2011 by Duncan.r.mills.gmail.com
|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
|Installing Hudson on RedHat, Oracle Enterprise Linux & other RPM Distros|
On RPM-based distributions, such as Oracle Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS and Fedora, you can install Hudson through yum.
Recent versions are available in http://hudson-ci.org/downloads/redhat/ for manual download.
- sudo wget -O /etc/yum.repos.d/hudson.repo http://hudson-ci.org/redhat/hudson.repo
- sudo yum check-update
- sudo yum install hudson
What does this package do?
- Hudson will be launched as a daemon up on start. See /etc/init.d/hudson for more details.
- The hudson user is created to run this service.
- Log file will be placed in /var/log/hudson/hudson.log. Check this file if you are troubleshooting Hudson.
Where to go from here?
- Try Hudson locally : http://localhost:8080 and install whatever plugins and more you need.