|Hudson Continuous Integration Server|
|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
- 1 Getting Started with Hudson
- 2 The Hudson Book
- 3 Wiki pages on Using Hudson
- 4 Hudson Plugins
- 5 Release Plan
- 6 Hudson Deployment around the world
- 7 Migration from Previous Versions
- 8 Other Hudson Tools and integrations
- 9 Developing Hudson
- 10 Getting Involved
- 11 Articles and Features
- 12 Planning
- 13 The Migration to Eclipse
Getting Started with Hudson
The Hudson Book
- The Hudson Book - A complete (and free) reference guide available on-line in html and pdf formats. Also available as a download for your mobile device.
Wiki pages on Using Hudson
- Available plugins (Hosted on the original Hudson-ci wiki)
- Writing your first Hudson Plugin / (PDF Version)
- Developing Plugins for Hudson
- Hudson Extension Points Documentation
The release schedule for Hudson is maintained here.
Hudson Deployment around the world
Hudson is a leading Continuous Integration Server and Execution Platform. It is used around the world and more than 30,000 active installations (as of July 2012) are recorded based on the Unique IP pings from these installations. More details here
Migration from Previous Versions
Users of previous versions of Hudson can migrate their installation to Hudson 3.x by following the instructions here.
Other Hudson Tools and integrations
- Eclipse Mylyn Hudson Connector for monitoring Hudson build jobs within Eclipse.
- IntelliJ plugin
- NetBeans plugin
- Jobcreator Tool
- Hudson Portlet for monitoring Hudson in your portal.
- Firefox Add-on Build Monitor displays Hudson builds on Firefox status bar panel.
- Google Chrome extension to monitor status from Google Chrome.
- Hudson Monitor Chrome Extension shows Hudson build statuses in the Google Chrome / Chromium browser
- Ant Job Clone script Demonstrates how one might use an ant target to automatically create CI Builds on a remote hudson server based on a local subversion working copy.
- Bash Job Clone script Similar to the Ant Job Clone script, but based in bash shell using curl to talk to the server.
- HudsonMobi for iPhone, iPod and iPad Centrally connect and securely manage multiple Hudson CI instances over the Internet from your iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Hudson2Go for Android Monitor Hudson from your Android phone.
- Hudson Helper iPhone and iPod Touch App Monitor Hudson from your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Hudson Helper Android App Monitor Hudson from your Android phone
- Hudson tray tracker monitor Hudson from your Windows task tray icon.
- Hudson on Cocoa monitor Hudson from your Mac OS X status bar
- Gnome Panel Status Widget monitor Build status in your gnome panel
- Conky Hudson Status show your Hudson status on Conky
- Monitoring Hudson jobs from tools that support Cruise Control.
- Hudson Heckler offers cross-platform libnotify and growl build notifications on the desktop. (download)
This section of the wiki tells you how to get more involved with the community and the details and minutes of the community meetings
Articles and Features
- JavaOne 2011 OnSite - An inteview with Winston Prakash and Susan Duncan about Hudson on the JavaOne DemoGrounds (4:58)
- JavaOne 2011 - Hudson What's New and Next (coming soom)
- How to integrate role strategy plugin with WebLogic LDAP (File:Hudson-Role-v2.pdf)
This section of the wiki deals with the future plans for Hudson under Eclipse.
- Hudson Feature Planning
- Better Job Coordination
- Job Templates
- Long Term Build History
- Library Cleanup
- Hudson Book Ideas
- Generic Tools Handling
- Document Provider
The Migration to Eclipse
This section of the Wiki deals with the ongoing migration process from the hudson-ci.org and java.net infrastructures into the mixed eclipse.org + java.net infratructure of the future.
- Why the mixed infrastructure?
- Initial Code contributions for Hudson
- Analysis of plugin compatibility
- Infrastructure migration:
|Infrastructure piece||Current Location||What Is Needed?||New Location||Progress Overview|
| Issues- pre-Eclipse core and plugins
||new hudson-ci|| Susan to dry run upgrade version in sandbox|
|User mailing list||java.net||maintain and xref with Eclipse forum for future posts||Eclipse forum||already setup, not in use until switchover|
| Developer mailing list - core and plugins
|| Eclipse Dev mailing list
|| mailing list has been setup.|
Other java.net mailing lists
combine emails from these Issues/Commits repository to Eclipse Dev mailing list
close these mailing lists on switchover
|Eclipse Dev mailing list||on switchover only|
|Web site and Wiki||hudson-ci||migrate to Eclipse (except plugins)||Eclipse||Details|
| plugins wiki
|| upgrade confluence version
|| new hudson-ci
||Wiki Migration only On-Hold|
Hudson on Hudson
|| new hudson-ci
||Up and Running|
| Hudson on Hudson - core - Eclipse releases
|| Eclipse Hudson
|| already running|