The Eclipse Foundation runs a Hudson continuous integration server that eclipse hosted projects can take advantage of for their builds. The Hudson server allows for the execution of Continuous Integration Builds, Nightly Builds, Integration Builds, Release Builds, and Testing. The Hudson instance is maintained by the eclipse community. Job creation is limited to committers and admin rights are administered by the community as a whole.
Hudson for Committers
- Build in Hudson - Information on requesting jobs, running jobs, setting up builds.
- RCP apps with Buckminster on Hudson
- Building an Eclipse project (Teneo) with Buckminster and Hudson
- Athena Common Builder on Hudson
- Maven on Hudson
- How to....
Hudson for Administrators
Duties of Administrators
- Hudson upgrades and restarts
- New Hudson accounts
- Add plugins
- Set policy for Hudson usage
- Watch changes to this wiki page
- Monitor the Hudson Inbox.
Who are the Adminstrators
- Nick Boldt
- Kim Moir
- David Carver
- Thomas Hallgren
- Chris Aniszczyk
Please add other known administrators.
Hudson for Distributed Builds
- Testing on Multiple Platforms
- What is the Test-Slave Node?
- How do I use the Test Slave Node to run Tests?