Difference between revisions of "Hudson"
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Revision as of 20:27, 7 December 2009
The Eclipse Foundation runs a Hudson continuous integration server that eclipse hosted projects can take advantage of for their builds. The Hudson server allows for the execution of Continuous Integration Builds, Nightly Buildes, Integration Builds, Release Builds, and Testing. The Hudson instance is maintained by the eclipse community. Job creation is limited to committers and admin rights are adminstered by the community as a whole.
Hudson for Committers
- Build in Hudson - Information on requesting jobs, running jobs, setting up builds.
- RCP apps with Buckminster on Hudson
- Athena Common Builder on Hudson
- Maven on Hudson
- Best Practices for Using Hudson
Hudson for Adminstrators
Duties of Adminstrators
- Hudson upgrades and restarts
- New Hudson accounts
- Add plugins
- Set policy for Hudson usage
- Watch changes to this wiki page
- Monitor the Hudson Inbox.
Who are the Adminstrators
- Nick Boldt
- Kim Moir
- David Williams
- David Carver
Please add other known administrators.
Hudson for Distributed Builds
- Testing on Multiple Platforms
- What is the Test-Slave Node?
- How do I use the Test Slave Node to run Tests?