Revision as of 21:55, 16 May 2008 by Paul.socialphysics.org
- This was the first bugfix release of Higgins 1.0
- Release Date: 15-April-08
- 216488: FF-embedded selector: UI bug on Mac prevented closing/moving card edit window
- 216743: Support for build feature projects
- 220600: Stop forcing card images to 1:1 ratio
- 222142: Firefox-Embedded Selector: Workaround for Firefox bug preventing login to some RP sites (e.g. Kim's blog).
- 222434: i-card selector "User name" field should not be read-only.
- 223063: Build files generated by higgins2ant doesn't works with Eclipse 3.3 or later
- 223260: swap out "bad" version of js.jar for acceptable version/alternative.
- 223441: Interop - FF Embedded selector not working with RP Bandit Trac
- 223692: STS was not encrypting tokens when there was an AppliesTo element in the RST.
- 223689: The XML File IdAS Context Provider was crashing if someone deleted the file after it had opened the context
- 223691: XML File context provider not making sure updates propagate to other threads
- 225584: Support X509 certificate authentication in XML file context provider.
- 225585: Modified the informationcardgenerator class to support an X509 certificate authentication method.
- 224895: Check for presence of 3rd party libraries prior to download them from the remote location
- 213387: HBX does not reset higgins.wizard.next.start preference on uninstall.
- 223369: Rename the product "RCP Selector"