Version 1.0 of Higgins was released February, 2008. See also the Higgins 1.0.1 bugfix release.
Higgins 1.0 makes available to end-users three kind of identity selectors. It also makes available to developers some related web services. These top level items are called Solutions. A Solution is a specific combination of Higgins Components that, when assembled and deployed, result in either an infrastructure-level service, or an end-user application.
- Completion of 1.0 coding: December 31, 2007 (originally: Summer 2007)
- Eclipse Higgins 1.0 release review presentation/meeting date: Feb 13th 2008
- Higgins 1.0 press release (and graduation from incubation): Feb 21st 2008
See the Higgins 1.0 sections within these links:
- Active Client Overview
- Identity Services Overview
- Personal Data Store Overview - see Building blocks section at the bottom