Helping Out (Buckminster)
< To: Buckminster Project
If you want to help out with Buckminster development, documentation, provide requirments, give feedback etc, please contact one of the team members, or use the buckminster newsgroup.
Eclipse Workspace Template for the Buckminster
If you want to make changes to the Buckminster code, prepare the appropriate environment before you download the BM source:
- Create an empty folder (e.g. "workspace_buckminster")
- Download Buckminster Workspace Template
- Unzip & Untar its contents to the empty workspace folder
- Start Eclipse IDE on this workspace
This workspace template unifies the coding style, error & warning level settings etc.
How to set up Committer access to our SVN repository
- Clear Case Support - we have been asked several times about Clear Case support. If you are interested in developing support for Clear Case, please contact us, and we will help you out getting started.