|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
|Browse Source • Project Set File|
This page is intended for developers that like to create server applications with Gyrex. It collects links to tutorials, screencasts and other useful information. If you are stuck, please don't hesitate to post your questions in the newsgroup/forum.
Gyrex is a set of tools and frameworks to assist you in developing and running Equinox/OSGi based servers. If you are new to Equinox/OSGi please have a look at the Equinox Whitepaper and the Equinox Portal.
Tutorials / HowTos
- How to setup your Target Platform
- Develop OSGi Declarative Services
- Develop JAX-RS Application using Gyrex
- Develop your first servlet
- Create your server product
- Eclipse Gyrex - OSGi on Servers (Talk EclipseCon 2009)
- Building Server-Side Eclipse based web applications (Tutorial EclipseCon 2010)