Graphical Modeling Framework
|Update Site releases milestones|
|Mailing List • Newsgroup • IRC|
| GMF Notation: View CVS repo|
What is GMF ?
|The Eclipse Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF) provides a generative component and runtime infrastructure for developing graphical editors based on EMF and GEF.|
While the main GMF website contains the bulk of information regarding the project, the type of information more appropriately hosted on a wiki is (or will be) found here, such as: FAQs, tutorials, requirements, discussions, etc.
Feel free to improve all these resourcesit by your own experience, and if you detect an issue you are not able to fix, please report it!
- Get started with GMF - Mindmap example
- Learn how to configure your editor
- Advanced customization
- GMF Lite
Other tutorials & documentation
GMF Users should install the releases from the following update sites:
- GMF Runtime update site: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmf/update-site/releases/ or directly from the Indigo update-site
- GMF Tooling update site: http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/gmp/gmf-tooling/updates/releases/
Snapshots are to be used by contributors to have the most recent builds with latest fixes. See /Contributors Area#Builds
= Released/New and Noteworthy
- GMF Tooling 2.4 New & Noteworthy
- GMF Runtime 1.5 New & Noteworthy
- 2.2 Stream (Stable) New and Noteworthy
- 2.3 Stream (Dev) New and Noteworthy