Difference between revisions of "Google Summer of Code 2011 Ideas"
(Creating the GSoc 2011 Idea page)
Revision as of 13:00, 25 January 2011
- Be creative
- Be specific: what do you want to be implemented
- If you are willing to mentors those ideas, add your name and email to the idea.
- It is ok to have a project idea without parent project
- If you're an interested student, add your name and email next to the idea. It is ok to have several students interested by one idea.
- Aspiring students and mentors need to register and submit their proposals on the SoC app
|Title||Project||Abstract - links to details/bugs/etc||Reporter||Possible mentor(s)||Comments||Potential students|