Revision as of 10:40, 27 June 2007 by David whiteman.us.ibm.com
- Domain model
- The root of an SML-IF document. Contains a set of definition and instance documents
- Definition Documents (From the SML Spec)
- The subset of documents in a model that describes the schemas and rules that govern the structure and content of the model’s documents. This specification defines two kinds of definition documents - XML Schema documents that conform to SML’s profile of XML Schema, and rule documents that conform to SML’s profile of Schematron.
- Instance Documents (From the SML Spec)
- The subset of documents in a model that describe the structure and content of the modeled entities.
- Resource domain
- A set of definition and/or template documents that can be used to build define a domain
- Resource Model editor
- An editor that can create domain model instances, based on a set of predefined templates
- SML validation
- The action of validating SML extensions which are provided as additions to the xml 1.0; and
- Schematron validation.
- SML-IF instance validation
- The process of validation the content of an SML-IF resource
- Validate SML instance documents contained by the SML-IF resource
- Apply any schematron rule defined as a definition document
- See also the SML-IF Spec
- Template document
- An SML instance defining a common pattern that can be re-used and adapted in different domain models
- Template editor
- An editor that can create definition and template documents