Revision as of 14:16, 16 November 2006 by Cthomas-cosmos.groundworkopensource.com
- SML validation
- The action of validating SML extensions which are provided as additions to the xml 1.0; and
- Schematron validation.
- SML-IF instance validation
- The process of validation the content of an SML-IF resource
- Validate SML phenic documents contained by the SML-IF resource
- Apply any schematron rule defined as a genic document
- See also the SML-IF Spec
- Genic Documents (From the SML Spec)
- The subset of documents in a model that describes the schemas and rules that govern the structure and content of the model’s documents. This specification defines two kinds of genic documents - XML Schema documents that conform to SML’s profile of XML Schema, and rule documents that conform to SML’s profile of Schematron.
- Phenic Documents (From the SML Spec)
- The subset of documents in a model that describe the structure and content of the modeled entities.
- Template document
- An SML instance defining a common pattern that can be re-used and adapted in different domain models
- Domain model
- The root of an SML-IF document. Contains a set of phenic and genic documents
- Resource domain
- A set of genic and/or template documents that can be used to build define a domain
- Template editor
- An editor that can create genic and template documents
- Resource Model editor
- An editor that can create domain model instances, based on a set of predefined templates