Please note : we need to know if you are coming! See 'Who Is Attending' below.
Sixth Floor, Alhambra House
45 Waterloo Street
Date and Time
Tuesday 11th December 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Mike Evans, Incremental Ltd.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please contact Mike Evans at email@example.com.
Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Jey Burrows, JPMorgan, "OneBench"
- for background on OneBench see 'JPMorgan raises the bar for banking applications'
- Mike Evans, Incremental, "Incremental Epic"
- Anthony Wallace, Pivotal Integration, "Federated Box Office (FBO)"
- Richard Adams, University of Edinburgh, "Edinburgh Pathway Editor" and the on-line demo
- for background on the EPE see 'Edinburgh Pathway Editor'
- Abu-bakker Butt, JPMorgan, "OneBench - application provisioning"
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending we need to know so that you will be allowed into the building.
- Either simply send your name in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or if you are registered on the Eclipse wiki add your name to the list below (use the first 'Edit' link below)
Thanks! We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Jey Burrows, JPMorgan
- Mike Evans, Incremental
- Anthony Wallace, Pivotal Integration
- Abu-bakker Butt, JPMorgan
- Richard Adams, University of Edinburgh