Please note : we need to know if you are coming! See 'Who Is Attending' below.
Sixth Floor, Alhambra House
45 Waterloo Street
Date and Time
Tuesday 11th December 6.30pm - 8.30pm
Mike Evans, Incremental Ltd.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please contact Mike Evans at email@example.com.
Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Jey Burrows, JPMorgan, "OneBench"
- for background on OneBench see 'JPMorgan raises the bar for banking applications'
- Mike Evans, Incremental, "Incremental Epic"
- Anthony Wallace, Pivotal Integration, "Federated Box Office (FBO)"
- Richard Adams, University of Edinburgh, "Edinburgh Pathway Editor" and the on-line demo
- for background on the EPE see 'Edinburgh Pathway Editor'
- Abu-bakker Butt, JPMorgan, "OneBench - application provisioning"
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending we need to know so that you will be allowed into the building.
- Either simply send your name in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or if you are registered on the Eclipse wiki add your name to the list below (use the first 'Edit' link on the right >)
Thanks! We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Jey Burrows, JPMorgan
- Mike Evans, Incremental
- Anthony Wallace, Pivotal Integration
- Abu-bakker Butt, JPMorgan
- Richard Adams, University of Edinburgh