Gitlab instance: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/
- Global notification settings are in your profile: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/profile/notifications
- Group notificaton settings are also in your profile
- To "watch" a project, go to that project page. The notification bell at the top left can be changed to watch.
- Currently no specific way to CC someone. See: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/197288
- you can @user1 in the comments, though. See: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/gitlab/-/issues/2#note_5
Migrating Git + Bugzilla to Gitlab: Please file an issue in Eclipse Foundation > Gitlab
and see this issue for Bug migration to Gitlab
Q: Big picture - what is involved in migrating a repository from github to gitlab?
A: First step is to cordinate the move with your community. Then, filing a Gitlab issue at https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/gitlab/-/issues
Q:What is the learning curve for contributors?
A: As far as I can tell, it is close in functionality to Github.
Q: Are there contribution procedures in place for contributors to Eclipse projects?
A: The same ones as found at Github.
Q: Does ECA check work the same?