Gemini/Meetings/Minutes Mar 12 2013

From Eclipsepedia

< Gemini‎ | Meetings
Revision as of 15:53, 12 March 2013 by Michael.keith.oracle.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Gemini Meeting - Tues Mar 12, 2013

Attendees: Glyn, Chris, Juergen, Mike

  1. Actions from Last Meeting
    • Mike - Close bug on Maven repo - Done
    • Glyn - Clean up git metafiles - Done
    • Juergen - Find out more and report on Eclipse plans for Nexus repo mgr - Ongoing
  2. Subproject Updates
    • Gemini DBAccess
      • Uploaded release to maven repo - not sure how many people are actually using it
      • Noticed that DBAccess was added to Ohloh site (with URL misspelled)
    • Gemini JPA
      • Nothing to report
    • Gemini Blueprint
      • Nothing to report
    • Gemini Mgmt
      • Nothing to report
  3. Other
    • Nexus repo manager at Eclipse
      • No update - Will discuss in future meeting
    • EclipseCon
      • Glyn and Lazar will be going
    • Next meeting
      • Because of EclipseCon and OSGi F2F we might skip the next couple of scheduled meetings?