Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Gemini/Meetings/Minutes June 19 2012

< Gemini‎ | Meetings
Revision as of 16:37, 18 July 2012 by (Talk | contribs) (Gemini Meeting - Tues June 19, 2012)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Gemini Meeting - Tues June 19, 2012

Attendees: Lazar Kirchev, Chris Frost, Violeta Georgieva, Glyn Normington, Mike Keith, Juergen Kissner

  1. Actions from Last Meeting
    • Mike - Work out Mgmt project lead changes - Done
    • All - Add releases to Maven repo - Pending
  2. Subproject Updates
    • Blueprint
      • Looking to put out another milestone
      • Waiting for a feature from Aaron Whiteside (who is still in the throes of red committer tape)
      • Still need to make sure tests pass with BP back in Virgo
    • Web
      • Was released as part of Virgo in Juno, although not officially part of the Juno release train
      • Web and Virgo have interdependencies on each other
      • Look at an official release after Juno
    • Naming
      • Violeta got the 1.0 release out
      • Has been migrated to git
      • Pretty stable at this point
    • DBAccess
      • Put out a milestone around same time as Gemini JPA milestone
      • Have a pending bug around missing method added to DataSource API in JDK 1.7
      • Request that JPA provide a zipped update site so that SAP can consume the milestones
      • Action: Mike to create a zipfile for the JPA updates repo
    • JPA
      • Put out milestone 1
      • Decided to wait to release second milestone once config admin feature is in (Cristiano working on this)
      • Added capability to JPA extender to help with resolve order that caused refreshes
        • Used osgi.jpa namespace in preparation for future enhancements to spec based on established pattern
        • Other Gemini projects might want to look at doing this for their extenders
      • Resolved problems with Hudson build
    • Management
      • Chris successfully installed as project lead
      • Working on 1.02 release
      • Lazar has fixed the build
      • Have been working on the latest JMX changes introduced in 5.0 and incorporated many of them already
      • Plan a 2.0 release before the end of the year (likely sooner)

Back to the top