Jump to: navigation, search

Gemini/Meetings/Minutes Jun 18 2013

< Gemini‎ | Meetings
Revision as of 10:43, 26 November 2013 by Michael.keith.oracle.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Gemini Meeting - Tues June 18, 2013

Attendees: Glyn, Juergen, Mike

  1. Actions from Last Meetings
    • None
  2. Subproject Updates
    • Gemini JPA
      • Fixed recent problems with later versions of EclipseLink
      • Planning for a M1 milestone later in the day
      • Revised the release schedule for 1.2.0, now plan to release in the fall
    • Gemini DBAccess
      • Juergen just getting back to health
      • Nothing to report about the project
    • Gemini Blueprint
      • Olaf is revamping the tests
      • Hoping to get another version for new Virgo release
      • Glyn will be reducing to zero his participation in the Gemini (and Virgo) projects
        • Looking for new project leader to take on Blueprint
        • Waiting to hear back from SAP to see if they are wanting to take it on
        • If nobody offers to lead it then it will be entered into project termination