Gemini/Meetings/Minutes July 17 2012

From Eclipsepedia

< Gemini‎ | Meetings
Revision as of 16:37, 18 July 2012 by Michael.keith.oracle.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Gemini Meeting - Tues July 17, 2012

Attendees: Juergen Kissner, Glyn Normington, Lazar Kirchev, Violeta Georgieva, Chris Frost, Mike Keith

  1. Actions from Last Meeting
    • Mike - create a zipfile for the JPA updates repo - Not done
    • All - Add releases to Maven repo - Pending
  2. Subproject Updates
    • JPA
      • Still waiting for feature work to be completed before putting out M2
      • Have concentrated on reworking the build and test issues
    • DBAccess
      • Working on bug fixes
      • Made M2 available - Java SE 7 compliance
    • Blueprint
      • Aaron Whiteside committer approval process now stalled in his company
      • Plan for 1.01 release in Sept time frame - to include support for Spring 3.1
    • Management
      • About to put out 1.03 release
      • Some bug fixes and minor changes
      • Plan a 2.0 release before the end of the year (likely sooner)
    • Web
      • 2.1.0 release soon
      • Was waiting for CQs to be approved and they just gone through
    • Naming
      • Nothing to report
  3. Misc
    • Gemini Web site - Chris just finished round of updates to the main page
      • All to look over the changes and make any suggestions if necessary