You can get Ganymede zip bundles from the EPP download page, or download individual zips from the projects' download pages.
For a list of the individual project builds that make up each Ganymede milestone, see Ganymede/Signoffs.
Update Manager Sites
Depending on how close you want to be to the bleeding edge, there are three ways to get Ganymede project updates.
- 1. From the project's own update site, eg., EMFT Interim Update Site
- This is usually the most up to date, but you'll need one URL per project.
- 2. Nightly updates from the Ganymede Staging Site
- Projects that have contributed new bits to the Ganymede Build will be here. This aggregates all the per-project individual sites into one place.
- 3. Milestone releases from the Ganymede Site
- Once a milestone, the latest bits in the staging site will be pushed to production.
Milestones and Release Candidates
These dates are subject to change. See Ganymede Milestones for the latest full schedule.
|M6 - API Freeze|
|M7 - RC0|
Eclipse projects have three communication channels: a mailing list for developers, a newsgroup for users, and Bugzilla. Ganymede, although not a "project" per se, will use the same structure: