For using Ganymede, download from (where??? ... or just use the europa and use the new update links?). Depending on how close you want to be to the bleeding edge, there are three ways to get Ganymede project updates. Point your Update Manager at one of these sites:
- From the project's own update site, eg., EMFT Interim Update Site
- This is usually the most up to date, but you'll need one URL per project.
- Nightly updates from the Ganymede Staging Site
- Projects that have contributed new bits to the Ganymede Build will be here. This aggregates all the per-project individual sites into one place.
- Milestone releases from the Ganymede Site
- Once a milestone, the latest bits in the staging site will be pushed to production.
You can also get early access to Ganymede zip bundles from the EPP download page, or download individual zips from the projects' download pages.
Milestones and Release Candidates
These dates are subject to change. See Ganymede Milestones for the latest full schedule.
|M6 - API Freeze|
|M7 - RC0|
Eclipse projects have three communication channels: a mailing list for developers, a newsgroup for users, and Bugzilla. Ganymede, although not a "project" per se, will use the same structure: