Skip to main content
Addenda for the Modeling Project builds
- *DO NOT* publish your final R builds (using the promo.php page or ./promoteToEclipse.sh) until after Denis turns on his freezing ray, and the servers are frozen. Wait for an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you're not subscribed already, you should be!).
- Our 20 builds should be published in dependency order so that the update sites work correctly. This means we should run in this sort of order, waiting for your dependencies to be available before you run your promote.
- 0. Platform
- 1. EMF+XSD, GEF, Orbit
- 2. UML2, JET, Teneo, Compare, Mint, Net4j
- 3. OCL, ATL, CDO
- 4. Query, Validation, Op QVT
- 5. Transaction
- 6. GMF
- 7. UML2 Tools, Ecore Tools
- 8. Search
- To facilitate this ordering, we will use a number of communication methods to announce when builds are done.
- When the servers unfreeze, the Ganymede Signoffs page should be updated to use Released.
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.