Ganymede/Final Daze/Modeling Project
< Ganymede | Final Daze
Revision as of 01:34, 28 May 2008 by Codeslave.ca.ibm.com (add non-Modeling project deps)
Addenda for the Modeling Project builds
- When your final R build is ready (either because you renamed your last RC build or because you spun an R build) update the Ganymede Signoffs page using status code Done.
- *DO NOT* publish your final R builds (using the promo.php page or ./promoteToEclipse.sh) until after Denis turns on his freezing ray, and the servers are frozen. Wait for an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (if you're not subscribed already, you should be!).
- Our 20 builds should be published in dependency order so that the update sites work correctly. This means we should run in this sort of order, waiting for your dependencies to be available before you run your promote.
- 0. Platform
- 1. EMF+XSD, GEF, Orbit
- 2. UML2, JET, Ecore Tools, Teneo, Compare, Mint, Net4j
- 3. ATL, CDO, OCL
- 4. Query, Validation, Op QVT
- 5. Transaction
- 6. GMF
- 7. UML2 Tools
- 8. Search
- To facilitate this ordering, we can use a number of communication methods to announce when builds are done.
- When the servers unfreeze, the Ganymede Signoffs page should be updated to use Released.