GMF Dev Calls
This page contains topics for upcoming GMF Developer conference calls, along with links to previous call notes. Calls are tentatively scheduled for every other Tuesday at 11:00 am Eastern US time, using the dial-in information below:
Toll Free Dial In Number: (888) 476-6128 Int'l Access/Caller Paid Dial In Number: (517) 267-1462 PARTICIPANT CODE: 888691
If no topics appear, or it seems we can wait until the following call to cover those listed, we will cancel the call the Monday prior.
Items for the next call
Date: July 17, 2007 at 11:00 am Eastern
- 2.0 Maintenance Stream
- Need branch and build: bug 195816
- Release plan? 2.0.1, 2.0.2, 2.0.3, etc. We'll need alignment with Europa maint. plan
- Ganymede Planning
- Expecting a 2.1 release? APIs we expect to break to justify calling the next release 3.0?
- Move target of 2.0 bugs (5 @ 2.0M7, 10 @ 2.0)
- Tooling wish list
- bug 146535
- generate Java 5
- increase generator flexibility - e.g. EditHelpers, incrementality, etc.
- dynamic EMF
- improve packaging (releng)
- improve lite runtime