Difference between revisions of "GEF/HeliosReview"
m (→Non-Code Aspects: Fixed link)
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
== Non-Code Aspects ==
== Non-Code Aspects ==
* Documentation hosted at [
* Documentation hosted at [http://www.eclipse.org/gef/reference/documentation.php ]
== APIs ==
== APIs ==
Revision as of 18:18, 28 May 2010
This page provides the required docuware for the GEF 3.6.0 Release Review, as part of the upcoming Helios Simultaneous Release.
The Graphical Editing Framework (GEF) allows developers to take an existing application model and quickly create a rich graphical editor.
The GEF Project provides the GEF, Draw2D and Zest sub-components.
New in this release
Completed features as part of the Helios release can be found in the GEF project plan at http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=tools.gef
- Documentation hosted at GEF Documentation
APIs have not changed this release.
- The project lead certifies that the requirements for Eclipse Quality APIs have been met for this release.
- Metamodel definitions and corresponding implementations are considered APIs.
- API Tooling has been employed.
- No change.
- Tools haven't changed.
Nothing has been deprecated.
Bugzilla snapshot for Helios as of May 28, 2010.
Nothing has changed.
GEF is a “+1” component in the simultaneous release.
M1 08/17/2009 M2 09/28/2009 M3 11/09/2009 M4 12/14/2009 M5 02/01/2010 M6 03/15/2010 API freeze M7 05/03/2010 Feature Freeze RC1 05/17/2010 RC2 05/24/2010 RC3 05/31/2010 RC4 06/07/2010 RC5 06/14/2010 Helios 06/23/2010
- Interaction in Bugzilla
- Activity on the GEF newsgroup
- Collaboration with other projects at Eclipse
- Attendance at EclipseCon 2010
- Alexander Nyssen is a new committer on GEF.
- Fabian Steeg is a new committer on the GEF project (Dot4Zest component).
The GEF component leadership verifies that:
- the about files and use licenses are in place as per the Guidelines to Legal Documentation.
- all contributions (code, documentation, images, etc) have been committed by individuals who are either Members of the Foundation, or have signed the appropriate Committer Agreement. In either case, these are individuals who have signed, and are abiding by, the Eclipse IP Policy.
- all significant contributions have been reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all non-Committer code contributions, including third-party libraries, have been documented in the release and reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all Contribution Questionnaires have been completed.
- the "provider" field of each plug-in is set to "Eclipse Modeling Project“.
- the "copyright" field of each feature is set to the copyright owner (the Eclipse Foundation is rarely the copyright owner).
- any third-party logos or trademarks included in the distribution (icons, help file logos, etc) have been licensed under the EPL.
- any fonts or similar third-party images included in the distribution (e.g. in PDF or EPS files) have been licensed under the EPL.
The GEF Project IP log in located at http://www.eclipse.org/projects/ip_log.php?projectid=tools.gef
The current project plan is available from http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=tools.gef
Draft development plan for next release is not yet available.