|Meeting Title:||g-Eclipse Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday July 7, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 0700 SFO / 1000 NYC / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin|
|Dial-in:||The conference calls are open to the public, and we invite everyone to participate. All you need is an Internet connection, the EVO software, and a EVO user id. You can get everything you need at evo.caltech.edu.|
- Ariel Garcia
- Pawel Wolniewisc
- Harald Kornmayer
- Sylva Girtelschmid
- Markus Knauer
- Review document is now in the CVS at FZK. We should limit the document to minimal requirements. We aim for a review in August.
- Architecture section finished by Mathias (thanks!)
- Ariel will contribute to the bugzilla section (this week!)
- Pawel contributed to he communities section
- project plan was update by Harald
- IP Clearance needed, here Ariel and Harald will try to contribute, perhaps with support from Markus
- contributing to the release review document (ALL)
The build process is up to date and now effort needed here. Thanks to Ariel!
- Mateusz and Ariel worked on the LFC issue. There are obviously two branches which should be merged asap. Please do so! Ariel and Mateusz.
- Pawel will support Ariel in the problems with the Baltic Grid CA which prevents to use g-Eclipse there.
- Ariel will send an Email to the mailing list in order to restart the effort for the Journal of Grid Computing paper around EGEE.