|Meeting Title:||g-Eclipse Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday June 2, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 0700 SFO / 1000 NYC / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin|
|Dial-in:||The conference calls are open to the public, and we invite everyone to participate. All you need is an Internet connection, the EVO software, and a EVO user id. You can get everything you need at evo.caltech.edu.|
- Ariel Garcia
- David Johnson
- We will submit a paper to the EGEE special issue of the Journal of Grid Computing, David and Ariel to meet again on Monday 8 to write down details and a skeleton.
- IP issues: Ariel finished marking all the contributed patches in bugs; the full IP report is found in automated IP query
- contributing to the release review document
- JSDL problem from earlier meeting
- data management, what is the status of the reported issues?