< G-Eclipse | Meeting Minutes
|Meeting Title:||g-Eclipse Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Mai 05, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 0700 SFO / 1000 NYC / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin|
|Dial-in:||The conference calls are open to the public, and we invite everyone to participate. All you need is an Internet connection, the EVO software, and a EVO user id. You can get everything you need at evo.caltech.edu.|
- Harald Kornmayer
- Sylva Girtelschmid
- Ariel Garcia
- Markus Knauer
- Thomas Koeckerbauer
- Wayne Beaton was contacted concerning the future top level project and we aim for a stay in the technology part.
- No progress on the release review document
- IP issues: Ariel marked the contribution bugs (about 160) with patches; the bugs are now reported in the automated IP query
- Talk @ JAX: About g-Eclipse, Equinox, AWS, Cloud - about 25 attendees, positive response
- Globus: Removing hard coded dependencies, re-using the VOMS VO, externalizing things,... progress!
- Hands-on session at LRZ; only 50 percent of the submitted jobs (gLite) were successful .
- Software installation on gLite for the course has been solved by Sylva and Ariel.
- contributing to the release review document
- JSDL problem from earlier meeting
- data management gets important.
- Ariel will teach DESY about g-Eclipse in a seminar