|Meeting Title:||g-Eclipse Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Mar 17, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 0700 SFO / 1000 NYC / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin|
|Dial-in:||The conference calls are open to the public, and we invite everyone to participate. All you need is an Internet connection, the EVO software, and a EVO user id. You can get everything you need at evo.caltech.edu.|
- Markus Knauer
- Sylva Girtelschmid
- Harald Kornmayer
- Status JAXB implementations
- IP approval is there!!!
- Next step: Start the Eclipse Release Review process and create the release documentation, but unfortunately (?) there is EclipseCon next week and I (Markus) am busy with other things
- Next meeting: Because of EclipseCon, the next EVO conference call is on March 31st
- Cloud Computing Expo, Prague - call for papers!
Carry over items
- SSH plugins (SFTP) - probably 2 bundles
- received email from Thomas, see bug [Bug 266987]
- JSDL Editor into its own installable feature?
- Patches for the workflow editor? - Not yet done.
- Data management performance. - Mateusz!
- gz compression for Java (used in the traceviewer) - known errors in standard JVM implementation, better open source version available
- Licence unclear, probably BSD, JCraft
- Could be moved to eclipse.org with an appropriate CQ