< G-Eclipse | Meeting Minutes
|Meeting Title:||g-Eclipse Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Mar 10, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 0700 SFO / 1000 NYC / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin|
|Dial-in:||The conference calls are open to the public, and we invite everyone to participate. All you need is an Internet connection, the EVO software, and a EVO user id. You can get everything you need at evo.caltech.edu.|
- Markus Knauer
- Harald Kornmayer
- Sylva Girtelschmid
- Mateusz Pabis
- SSH plugins (SFTP) - probably 2 bundles
- received email from Thomas, see bug [Bug 266987]
- Test new JAXB implementations - still one library (interfaces) needs to be approved
- still unsure if (and how) it is possible to use the EclipseLink contribution
- ask Moritz about possible solution or shifting this issue to him
- JSDL Editor into its own installable feature?
- Patches for the workflow editor? - Not yet done.
- Data management performance. - Mateusz!
- Dependencies and AWS? Status of minimal dependencies in core?
- Harald: Project set file available in SVN
- gz compression for Java (used in the traceviewer) - known errors in standard JVM implementation, better open source version available
- Licence unclear, probably BSD, JCraft
- Could be moved to eclipse.org with an appropriate CQ
- Cloud Computing Expo, Prague - call for papers!
Carry over items