< G-Eclipse | Meeting Minutes
|Meeting Title:||g-Eclipse Conference Call|
|Date & Time:||Tuesday Mar 03, 2009 at 1500 UTC / 0700 SFO / 1000 NYC / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin|
|Dial-in:||The conference calls are open to the public, and we invite everyone to participate. All you need is an Internet connection, the EVO software, and a EVO user id. You can get everything you need at evo.caltech.edu.|
- Markus Knauer
- Thomas Koeckerbauer
- Harald Kornmayer
- Sylva Girtelschmid
- SSH plugins (SFTP) - probably 2 bundles
- CQ necessary
- will be attached to a bug in bugzilla
- gz compression for Java (used in the traceviewer) - known errors in standard JVM implementation, better open source version available
- Licence unclear, probably BSD, JCraft
- Could be moved to eclipse.org with an appropriate CQ
- Test new JAXB implementations (who?)
- Harald: Ask Thomas about errors in Terminal View. - Fixed.
- JSDL Editor into its own installable feature?
- Patches for the workflow editor?
- Data management performance.
- Dependencies and AWS? Status of minimal dependencies in core?
Carry over items