Obtaining the source code
The source code that is currently in the Subversion repository has some external dependencies which are not yet resolved. We are working on a solution and expect something to download soon. Please check this website for updates or the main website at .
The g-Eclipse subversion repository is available at svn://dev.eclipse.org:/svnroot/technology/eu.geclipse. It contains the usual svn directory structure TRUNK, BRANCHES, and TAGS. The development version of the code can be found in TRUNK.
Within this folder there are several subdirectories:
- doc/ documentation and documentation plug-ins
- features/ the core feature
- plugins/ the core plug-ins (middleware independent) including eu.geclipse.core and eu.geclipse.ui
- releng/ everything that is needed for building the feature; at the moment it contains a simple update-site project
- test/ some JUnit tests
The plug-in eu.geclipse.core has one external dependency to a tar-library. Therefore it is not possible to compile it, until we have removed this dependency.
Installing the middleware specific extensions
...waiting for content...
First steps with g-Eclipse
To help new users when trying out g-Eclipse, we have included some documentation in the Eclipse help system, and as cheat-sheets which will guide you though the process of creating your first g-Eclipse Grid project.
- Eclipse Help: Help | Help Content | 'g-Eclipse'
- Eclipse Cheat-Sheets: Help | Welcome | Tutorials | 'Set up your g-Eclipse environment'
--Mknauer.innoopract.com 14:32, 4 March 2007 (EST)