For information on the BIRT project
see the BIRT Homepage.
This page is dedicated to providing examples for the BIRT Community. This includes relevant links to report examples and API usage. We encourage you to add comments and additional content, as this is what makes BIRT better. When adding new content please remember to follow the guidelines addressed in Contributing Examples (BIRT).
- BIRT Tutorial - The BIRT Tutorial walks through the creation of grouped report. It explains most of the views available and is an excellent starting point for someone who is new to BIRT. The Tutorial is available here.
- BIRT Flash Videos - The BIRT Site contains many videos that demonstrate BIRT reporting functionallity. These examples can be viewed here. The examples under Reporting Feature Examples are Flash videos that walk through utilizing a particular BIRT Feature. This page also contains a link for solution reports that demonstrate using BIRT to build business forms.
- Examples in the Source Code -
- org.eclipse.birt.chart.examples - Contains many examples using the charting api.
- org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.example.samplereport- Contains sample reports.