Difference between revisions of "Equinox p2 Metadata Generator"
(→Describing the output)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 11:40, 24 January 2008
The p2 metadata generator is a utility tool who generates metadata and artifact repositories from a given input
Describing the input
- -source the path to a folder containing plugins and folders
Describing the output
- -metadataRepository, the URL to a writtable metadata repository that will contain the produced installable units
- -artifactRepository, the URL to a writtable artifact repository that will contain the produced artifacts
- -publishArtifacts, flag indicating whether the artifacts should be published to the repository. (Need to see if this works)
- -append, flag indicating that repositories will be appended to
- -root The name of the IU referring to all the IUs that have been added to the repo during the run.
- -rootVersion The version of the IU
- -flavor, the flavor associated with the configuration units generated. (This will be removed for 1.0)
- -compress, cause the repositories to store their index in compressed form